4.11 What’s wrong with Dave Beerling’s big idea?
Are the plans from the Leverhulme Centre for Climate Change Remediation a good idea? What could be some of the downsides of geoengineering projects like this?
There’s a lot more information about projects like this and other geoengineering proposals online. To read more, you may be interested in:
- from the Oxford Geoengineering Programme
- Geoengineering – an experiment too far? from The Geological Society
- The Planet Remade reviewed by The Geological Society
- What Is Geoengineering and Why Is It Considered a Climate Change Solution? from Scientific American
- Geoengineering the climate: science, governance and uncertainty from The Royal Society.