4 Summary of Week 1
Now is a good time to revisit the learning outcomes for this week. Below is a summary of what you have covered.
- You have gained an understanding of the rules for indices with the same base number.
- You applied the rules for indices in different situations.
- You gained an understanding of scientific notation.
- You wrote large and small values in scientific notation.
- You wrote values shown in scientific notation in decimal form.
These ideas will appear again over the coming weeks, and will prove very useful next week when you turn your attention to measurement.
You can now go to.