8 End-of-course round up
Well done for completing this course. You certainly have been through a nutrition journey.
Over the past eight weeks you have looked at:
- the components of food and the roles they play in your body
- what happens to your food once you have eaten it, and how the body uses it
- the importance of hydration
- the information provided by food labels and what it means
- energy in the food we eat
- advice on healthy eating and diets from around the world
- food allergy, food intolerance, IBS and coeliac disease
- how we taste food and the psychology of eating.
You have now reached the end of The science of nutrition and healthy eating. We hope you have enjoyed the course and learned a lot about the food you eat.