You should now have a much better idea of what stress is, why it arises in voluntary organisations and how this can contribute to conflict. It is worth bearing in mind that conflict can also have its positives. You have learned some strategies for dealing with stress and conflict, but you might want to look at the Further reading section after you have completed your quiz.
In Week 8, you have learned:
- what stress is and its impact on the workplace
- how the causes of stress are interrelated and hard to identify
- what causes stress in voluntary organisations
- some strategies for dealing with stress
- what causes conflict between employees
- strategies for dealing with conflict
- how to apply the issues to your own experience of stress and conflict.
Now that you have completed the whole course, you should have an overview of some of the key aspects of working or volunteering in the voluntary sector. Remember to include this course on your CV as it will be relevant to jobs and volunteering in the sector.
If you’ve gained your badge, you’ll receive an email to notify you. You can view and manage your badges inwithin 24 hours of completing all the criteria to gain a badge.