Key points from Section 5
In this section you have learned:
- why it is important to look after your own well-being and that of the people you care for
- some strategies for coping with stress and to understand that not all stress is bad for you
- that a healthy work-life balance and establishing boundaries is important for your physical and emotional well-being
- more about person-centred care and self-management
- where you can find support.
The ‘Next Steps’ section provides you with the opportunity to reflect on what you have learned on this course and to consider what you would like to do next. It will also give you information about options available to you for further learning.