Skip to content
Science, Maths & Technology

Live outside the UK?

Updated Tuesday 28th October 2014

If you live outside of the UK and would like to study with The Open University, we offer a wide range of qualifications in related subjects.


For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.

Have a question?