1. Which of the following statements is true?
2. In TV history, what was Dr Who's Tardis before it became the world's most famous time-travelling vehicle?
3. Which of the following is or was NOT a quantum physicist?
4. In which year did HG Wells write his classic book The Time Machine?
5. What is the name for a single particle of light?
6. Which of the following is NOT a sub-atomic particle?
7. In which film did Jeff Goldblum star as a person who was able to teleport across a room?
8. Which animal did physicist Erwin Schrödinger famously use to illustrate the conflict between the predictions of quantum theory and what we observe at a macroscopic level?
9. What is the speed of light?
10. Quantum teleportation may, in the future, revolutionise which industry?