My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Explore the way humanity and nature interact to shape and reshape the British coastline with our interactive.
Originally published: Tuesday, 6th November 2007
- Body text - Copyright: OU in partnership with The Crown Estate
- Image 'A detail of a recent coastal chart' - Copyright: Controlled
- Image 'Globe showing Europe' - MichaelGaida on pixabay.com under Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Guitar close-up' - By USA-Reiseblogger on pixabay.com under Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Man playing guitar' - By rawpixel.com on pexels.com under Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Illustration of asteroid bodies in a police line up being judged by Earth and Moon' - Copyright: Kay Morland
- Image 'Sunlight breaking through clouds' - Pixabay under Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Dark side of the moon' - By PIROD4 on pixababy.com under Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Delhi [image by wili_hybrid, some rights reserved]' - Creative-Commons license
- Image 'Who are Europeans?' - Copyright: Used with permission
- Image 'What is Europe?' - Copyright: Used with permission
- Image 'People protesting with signs that read 'system change not climate change'.' - Joe Brusky under Creative Commons BY-NC 4.0 license
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?