My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Making a Scale Map Glossary
Glossary of terms relating to making a scale map, part of the BBC/OU's programme website for Rough Science 2
This page was published over five years ago. Please be aware that the information provided on this page may be out of date, or otherwise inaccurate due to the passage of time. For more detail, see our Archive and Deletion Policy.
Originally published: Thursday, 14th September 2006
Last updated on: Saturday, 21st July 2007
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'Geography matters climate change Bangladesh' - Hridoye Mati O Manush Channel on Flickr under Creative Commons BY 4.0 license
- Image 'Rush hour in People's Square, Shanghai' - Copyright: BBC
- Image 'Developing countries in the world trade regime' - Copyright: Used with permission
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?