This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Society and politics. There are 4 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- understand some key social sciences concepts, e.g. divisions, identities, representation, to provide a broad introduction to social science subjects
- understand core concepts of how post-war Wales is ordered, governed and subject to social change
- understand the diversity, inequalities and differences in Wales and their implications for political movements and identities
- use evidence and argument to compare and critique different approaches to understanding contemporary Wales
- understand how Social Science concepts and approaches can be used to deconstruct common sense understandings of issues concerning Wales.
First Published 22/04/2015.