See the new version of this course on OpenLearn
This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Social care and psychology. There are 5 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.
Course learning outcomes
After studying this course, you should be able to:
- identify why biography is important
- understand how identity and attachment theory contribute to social work practice
- recognise what qualities service users/carers value in social workers
- understand what values are integral to a professional social worker’s identity
- understand what it means to practise reflectively.
First Published 22/04/2015.