Course learning outcomes
At the end of this, you will know about insurance industry, marketing and sales skills, competition analysis, industry analysis, need of insurance, and insurance products in the market.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.
- Day 1 - Company Description
- Day 2 - Insurance Industry Analysis
- Day 3 - Basic Terms in Insurance
- Day 3 - Types of Insurance Plans
- Day 3 - Types of Returns
- Day 3 - Tax Benefits in Insurance
- Day 3 - Principles of Insurance
- Day 3 - Proposer, Life Insured and Nominee
- Day 4 - Sales Process
- Day 4 - Prospecting
- Day 5 - Products
- Day 6 - Documentation Process
This course is made available under CC BY-NC-SA 4.0
Any third-party materials featured in this course are used with permission and are not ours to give away. These materials are not subject to the Creative Commons licence. See the terms and conditions and our FAQs. Please see the course acknowledgements for further information about copyright details.
About this course
- 75 hours study
- Level 1: Introductory
Create an account to get more
By creating an account you can set up a personal learning profile on the site.Create an account