Welcome to my course on environmental sustainability and fitness.
Often we have images like the one above of someone doing yoga out by the ocean or in a field of green to depict what it's like to be out in healthy and out in nature. The problem is the misunderstanding many have that nature is something we drive out instead of understand we are in nature and nature is us. Therefore many of our current fitness choices have a direct negative impact on planetary health which by proxy will affect your overall health too.
What I would like to do with this course:
- Outline that our choices as consumers can have a negative impact on both the planet and our long term health
- Who this affects and the financial implications of these choices
- Why your decisions need to have more than a singular short term outlook.
- Where you can put your money to do the most good
- Unsustainable mental toll having a one sized fits all health approach has.
I hope you take something away from this to use in your everyday life and share this information with those around you.
Course learning outcomes
- Learning more about how our country's food production impacts our planet
- How fitness goals have a direct impact on various systems including beverages and clothing manufacturing.
- Learn how changing our psychological perspectives can improve our well being and subsequently benefit the planet
- Understanding that our own personal goals don't have to impede on others ability to thrive.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.