The Internet is completely open for external access, the role of these methods is very important. The great importance of the security factor is also noted by numerous studies conducted on the Internet. To be safe in the internet we advise to use Anti Virus Apps. There are many anti-viruses to choose from.
Solving Security Problems
An cryptography is the science of data security economics. Cryptography and systems built on their basis solve the following problems.
• Confidentiality. The information must be protected from unauthorized access both during storage and during transmission. Information can only be accessed by those for whom it is available. Provided by encryption.
• Authentication. It is necessary to unambiguously identify the sender if unambiguous identification cannot indicate from the message. Provided with an electronic digital signature and certificate.
• Integrity. The information must be protected from unauthorized changes both during storage and during transmission. Provided with an electronic digital signature.
Following the named objectives through the security methods encryption, digital signature, and certificates.
When carrying out transactions on the Web, the first step is to make sure that important information is reliably hidden from unauthorized persons. This encryption method transforms plain text into a form that can be read without having a special encryption key. Using these technologies, you can organize secure communication over public unsecured Internet channels.
Encryption of data transmitted over the Internet helps protect it from unauthorized persons. However, for complete security, you must be sure that the second party to the transaction is the person he claims to be. An advantageous important element of the customer's personality is his signature. In e-commerce, a traditional electronic traditional signature is a digital signature. With writing help, it is possible to prove not only that the transaction was initiated by a specific recipient, but also that the information was not corrupted during transmission.
An electronic certificate is a digital document that associates a public key with a specific or application. For an electronic certificate, an electronic digital signature of a trusted authority - CA (Certification Center) is used. Based on the functions performed by the CA, it is the main component of the open-access infrastructure (PKI or PKI - public key infrastructure). Using the public key of the CA, each user can verify the validity of the electronic certificate issued by the CA and use its contents.
Security protocols and standards
The most common mechanisms for ensuring the security of electronic payments today are:
• SSL (Secure Socket Layer) protocol, which provides encryption of data transmitted over the Internet;
• SET standard (secure electronic transactions), for example, Visa and MasterCard and confidentiality of transactions using plastic cards.
SSL and SET standard
SSL is one of the protocols for exchanging messages transmitted by encrypting the transmitted information. It is currently the most widely used method of protecting transactions on the Internet.
The main feature of SET is the regulation of the use of the security system, which is installed through payment systems. Visa and Europay's requirements for a SET-based processing center include, firstly, requirements for processing plastic cards (protection of premises, access control, backup power supply, hardware cryptography, etc.), and, secondly, specific additions - firewalls (firewalls) to protect Internet channels.