A Volunteer Charter - The 10 Principles
Principles for Assuring Legitimacy and Preventing Exploitation of Workers and Volunteers
2. Where will the Charter be applied?
2.1. How to use the Charter
- A principles checklist for volunteer involving organisations
- An agenda for negotiations about legitimacy, motivations, and non-discrimination
- An aid for the co-design of volunteer programmes and roles
- A tool for conflict resolution and addressing media interest.
- A test for other volunteer promotion such as on-line volunteer opportunities