Taking my learning further
1 What have I learned?
We hope you found Planning a better future [Tip: hold Ctrl and click a link to open it in a new tab. (Hide tip)] interesting and informative.
You may remember answering a few questions at the start of the course about your learning motivations. Now you’ve completed all or part of the course we’d like to ask you to reflect on your experience by completing one last short activity.
Questionnaire about your learning (2)
If you like, you can review your responses from the first questionnaire at the start of the course; you can do so by revisiting the Questionnaire about your learning (1).
Consider where you were when you first started this course.
- How did studying this course fit within your general everyday routine? Did you make or were you given dedicated time to work on it?
- Were there any particular challenges you faced? How did you overcome them?
- Have you learned anything that you will be able to take forwards in the future? How might this influence how you do things in the future?
By studying this course you should now be able to:
- reflect on where you are now and where you would like to be
- understand the impact of change for you and what options are open to you
- identify your goals and the action that you can take next to reach them.
2 Badge and statement of participation