Enrol on the course to collect your badge
To enrol on this course (and to ensure you can collect your badges) you will need to follow the simple steps below:
- If you already have an OpenLearn Create account, just click on ‘Sign in’ to enrol and enter your user name and password.
- If you don’t have an Open University account (for OpenLearn, OpenLearn Create, or your Open University student or tutor account), create your new account here [Tip: hold Ctrl and click a link to open it in a new tab. (Hide tip)]
- Follow the instructions, and when you have finished registration by reaching the My Account page, simply close the browser window or tab.
- Refresh this page by clicking on the refresh button in your web browser – this usually looks like a recycling icon that features one arrow in a circle pointing to its tail, or two arrows in a circle pointing to each other. This will update your status so you can enrol.
- The enrolment button is in the top right-hand corner.
You are now enrolled and ready to start the course!
What are the requirements?
How do I access my badge?