Resource 2: Sample questions pupils might ask to find out more about local community groups
Teacher resource for planning or adapting to use with pupils
- What is the name of your group?
- What is the purpose of your organisation?
- Which members of the community do you help?
- How do you provide that help?
- Who are the members of the organisation?
- Who can be a member of your group?
- How do you become a member of the group?
- Do you meet regularly? If so, when and where?
Resource 1: What is a community?
Resource 3: One family’s rules