9.12 Study Checklist
Review your work in this section using the study checklist below. Are there any topics that you feel you need further practice on?
You should now be able to:
- Visualize problems using pictures and diagrams.
- Recognize patterns in a variety of different situations.
- Use a word formula to help solve a problem.
- Derive simple word formulas of your own, for example for use in a spreadsheet.
- Use doing and undoing diagrams to change formulas.
- Solve problems involving direct and inverse proportion.
- Interpret and use notation for inequalities.
- Appreciate that there are many unsolved problems in mathematics!
Outlook on Unit 10
Are you ready to move on to Unit 10? Click here to begin!
9.11 Quiz Time