Although you don’t have to register your workplace or yourself as a facilitator, it would still be great to hear from you.
We’d like your feedback about how you’re using the course, so please complete our feedback survey. It shouldn’t take you long to complete.
You may find supporting resources on:
Caring Counts: a reflection and planning course was written by Lindsay Hewitt and Sarah Burton, quizzes by Julie Robson, The Open University.
This course was redeveloped to create Caring Counts in the Workplace in collaboration with Gill Ryan from NHS Education for Scotland and the Scottish Social Services Council’s Equal Partners in Care project, together with Sue McLintock (Carers Scotland) from the Scottish Government’s Carer Positive award project.
Except for third party materials and otherwise stated (see terms and conditions), this content is made available under a Creative Commons Attribution-NonCommercial-ShareAlike 4.0 Licence.
The material acknowledged below is Proprietary and used under licence (not subject to Creative Commons Licence). Grateful acknowledgement is made to the following sources for permission to reproduce material in this unit:
Every effort has been made to contact copyright owners. If any have been inadvertently overlooked, the publishers will be pleased to make the necessary arrangements at the first opportunity.
Don’t miss out:
1. Join over 200,000 students, currently studying with The Open University – http://www.open.ac.uk/ choose/ ou/ open-content
2. Enjoyed this? Find out more about this topic or browse all our free course materials on OpenLearn – http://www.open.edu/ openlearn/
3. Outside the UK? We have students in over a hundred countries studying online qualifications – http://www.openuniversity.edu/ – including an MBA at our triple accredited Business School.
4. Carer Positive Find out more about the award for employers http://www.carerpositive.org/
5. Equal Partners in Care Find out more about the Scottish framework for learning and practice with carers and young carers www.knowledge.scot.nhs.uk/ equalpartnersincare or www.ssks.org.uk/ equalpartnersincare