Resource 3: Questions about stories
- Who are the people who usually tell stories?
- To whom do they tell them?
- When and where are stories told?
- Why do people tell stories?
- How do they tell them? (Style of delivery)
- Are new as well as old stories told? For what reasons are new ones created?
This resource is suitable for use with older pupils. For younger pupils, you may want to choose one or two of these questions for your pupils to investigate.
Resource 2: Why people tell stories
Resource 4: How Mrs Masiko found her story