This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Business and management. There are 3 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
By the end of this free course, you should be able to:
- identify your objectives;
- assess what you have to offer;
- balance these against a practical framework of your personal circumstances;
- explore a range of reference sources to select what is most relevant;
- prepare an action plan, including evaluation of achievements;
- produce ongoing strategies to develop your voluntary work;
- understand employers’ requirements and match the skills you acquire;
- articulate and present the evidence of these skills effectively in job seeking.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.