Developed by The Open University in Wales and Carers Trust Wales, it is embedded with case studies from real carers sharing their experiences and reflections.
This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Education. There are 4 courses in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
By working through What about me? you’ll achieve:
- a clearer understanding of your experiences as a carer and also in your wider roles
- an understanding of the various skills that you have developed as a carer and in your wider roles and how these are transferable to other situations
- an appreciation of personal qualities developed through your caring role
- a chance to think about your goals and aspirations for the future
- an idea of how you might work towards these goals and where you may get help and support
- the ability to use information technology (IT) to carry out reflective activities in writing and communicating
- the ability to use the internet to find information useful to you
- the ability to explore and use new ways of expressing ideas.
To enrol on this course, sign in and create your free account
If this is your first visit to this site, you need to register for a free account, then login on this site and click on the Enrol button for this course.