Unit 2: You and Your Learning
This unit is the first step in using learning to help you achieve your goals for change and development. This step involves building up information about yourself.
In this unit, you are asked to gather evidence in order to complete an “audit” of the qualities, knowledge and skills that you already have.
Unit 2 Learning Outcomes
By the time you have reached the end of Unit 2, you should be able to:
- Understand that valuable and important learning goes on all the time.
- Appreciate that learning can involve thinking, doing, and feeling.
- Develop a clearer idea of what you have learned and what qualities, knowledge, and skills you already have.
- Better understand the importance of everyday skills of communication, problem solving, and organization.
Studying Unit 2 will prepare you for the following Learning to Learn challenges:
You should familiarize yourself with the requirements of the challenge now. (Just click on the link above to visit the challenge page.)
Unit 2 also contains activities that are elements of:
- Challenge 3: The Social Learning Challenge.
- Challenge 4: The Theory Challenge.