Challenge 7: The Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Audit Challenge (Part 2)
Part 2 of the Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Challenge will give you the opportunity to revisit the audit you did in Part 1 to see what you have been able to add while you have been studying Learning to Learn.
Why Complete this Challenge?
Doing this challenge will also mean that you will have created a resource that should be useful in building your self-confidence and helping you to achieve your goals. It should also help you successfully complete some of the other challenges in this course such as:
- Challenge 5: The Action Plan Challenge.
- Challenge 6: The CV/Resume Challenge.
- Challenge 8: The Reflection Challenge.
To successfully complete this challenge you need to have, at least, worked through Unit 2 and have completed Challenge 2: The Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Audit Challenge (Part 1). Ideally you will do this challenge when you have worked through Unit 5. The required activities for completing this challenge are:
- Activity 5.6—review the five qualities that are most important to you.
- Activity 5.7—build on the work you did about your learning and knowledge in Challenge 2: The Qualities, Knowledge, and Skills Audit Challenge (Part 1).
- Activity 5.8—further building on the work you did in Challenge 2 when you wrote STAR charts to show how you used your qualities and skills in particular situations.
- Activity 5.9—reflecting on what you have learned about yourself as a result of doing this challenge.
What Evidence Will be Generated for this Challenge?
Your Learning to Learn Activity Record will show that you have completed this challenge. You will be able to download, save and/or print your Activity Record. You will also be able to save and print your responses to each of the activities to use in conjunction with your Activity Record, as evidence of your skills.
You should now return to Unit 5: Reflecting Backward, Reflecting Forward.