5.2 Further reading
If you are interested in more reading materials about Self Regulated Learning and Personal Learning Environments, here are some suggestions that have also been used as references for this course:
- Fruhmann, K., Nussbaumer, A., & Albert, D. (2010). A Psycho-Pedagogical Framework for Self-Regulated Learning in a Responsive Open Learning Environment. In S. Hambach, A. Martens, D. Tavangarian, & B. Urban (Eds.), Proceedings of the International Conference eLearning Baltics Science (eLBa Science 2010). Fraunhofer.
- Mödritscher, Felix; Krumay, Barbara; El Helou, Sandy; Gillet, Denis; Govaerts, Sten; Duval, Erik; Nussbaumer, Alexander; Albert, Dietrich; Dahn, Ingo and Carsten, Ullrich (2011) May I suggest? Three PLE recommender strategies in comparison. In Proceedings of the PLE Conference 2011, Southampton, UK, July 2, 2011.
- Nussbaumer, A. & Fruhmann, K. (2009) Common psycho-pedagogical framework. ROLE Deliverable 6.1.
- Zimmerman, B. (2002). Becoming a Self-Regulated Learner: An Overview. Theory Into Practice, 41(2), 64-70. Routledge.
- Zimmeran, B., Bonner, S. & Kovach, R. (2002). Developing Self-Regulated Learners - Beyond Achievement to Self-Efficacy. American Psychological Association: Washington.
Last modified: Monday, 26 Sep 2016, 16:13