Developed by The Open University in Wales and Carers Trust Wales, it is embedded with case studies from real carers sharing their experiences and reflections.
This course is part of a collection
This course is part of a collection of courses called Education. There is 1 course in this collection so you may find other courses here that maybe of interest to you.See this collection
Course learning outcomes
By working through What about me? you’ll achieve:
- a clearer understanding of your experiences as a carer and also in your wider roles
- an understanding of the various skills that you have developed as a carer and in your wider roles and how these are transferable to other situations
- an appreciation of personal qualities developed through your caring role
- a chance to think about your goals and aspirations for the future
- an idea of how you might work towards these goals and where you may get help and support
- the ability to use information technology (IT) to carry out reflective activities in writing and communicating
- the ability to use the internet to find information useful to you
- the ability to explore and use new ways of expressing ideas.