Being unsure of what you want to do in life, or what you want to study, is not unusual. How to deal with the changes that we want in our lives can be more challenging. You might want to be clearer about what you want to do with your life, or what you want to study. You might also be interested in to meet the challenges that life keeps throwing your way. You may be thinking about whether college is for you, or if you could cope with it. You might want to think about what subjects or courses you would like to take. If you would like the chance to think about any of these questions, Learning to Learn might just be what you are looking for.
Learning to Learn takes your life as its starting point.
Unit 1 Learning Outcomes
By the time you have reached the end of Unit 1, you should be able to:
- Understand what the course is about and how it is structured.
- Understand what it is going to be like to be a student in this course.
- Understand the importance of the word skills.
- Understand how to evaluate information on the Web.
- Start thinking about your own learning.
- Understand the eight challenges that can be achieved through studying Learning to Learn.