Ffynh 1M

In the parish of Nolton is a village called Drewson, corruptly for Druidstown, near which on the road leading from Fishguard to Dale there occurs a remarkable inclosure, occupying near an acre of ground, called Drewson chapel. The stones that composed the druidical circle were removed in 1740 to build with, so that there is scarce any thing left to mark the situation of the spacious Gorsedd, or place of convention for various purposes.

(Richard Fenton, A Historical Tour Through Pembrokeshire, London, 1811, p. 157)