1.8 Study Checklist
You should now be able to:
- Make a plan to organize your study time.
- Tackle math activities with more confidence.
- Understand that making mistakes is part of learning.
- Use your calculator for the four operations of +, –, ×, and ÷, and correct input mistakes.
- Start to take some useful notes.
- Appreciate that people use different strategies to solve problems.
- Appreciate that math can be used in many different situations.
Outlook on Unit 2
In the next unit, you will look at numbers. The topics you are visiting will include the history of numbers, the place value system, rounding, decimals, and estimating. Enjoy your mathematical journey through the rest of the units!
1.7 Quiz Time