7.6 Study Checklist
You should feel confident to:
- Write numbers as fractions and decimals.
- Perform calculations with fractions and decimals.
- Understand how fractions are used in everyday life.
- Convert between fractions and decimals.
- Apply fractions and decimals to given scenarios.
- Revisit some of the strategies that help you to solve problems.
- Continue to appreciate how to write good mathematics.
Well done! Give yourself a math medal!
Outlook on Unit 8
Let’s move onto Unit 8 and explore a few more ways to write numbers. You will work with percentages and ratios to improve your understanding of how numbers are used in communication and the business world. Click here for Unit 8.
7.5 Quiz Time