Sales process involves two step:
Telephonic – The 1st step is to speak to the prospect and get an appointment.
Face to Face – the 2nd step is to meet the prospect at the appointment time and place.
Things to remember - Telephonic Appointment
- Confirm the name
- Give Introduction
- Seek Permission
- Purpose of Call – General Benefit Statement
- Give alternate time
- Confirm time and address
- Summarise and Thank the customer
Things to remember - Face to face Appointment
- It is very important to carry your sales kit whenever you go and meet a prospective customer.
- Dress formally
- Recognise need of the customer
- Suggest product according to the need
- Evaluating options available in the market
- Eliminating Doubt
- Close the deal