Cold Recruiting Example Messages
EXAMPLE OF COLD CONTACT RECRUITING MESSAGES
If you are bulk messaging: 50+ messages a day
Use this message.
Hi girl! I hope you are doing well. I wanted to find out if you might be interested in earning a second income?Quality control:
*Always either follow/like & comment
*Make yourself seen, then message
*Remember to use their first name
Hi (Name), How are you? Just came across your profile (insert compliment) & I would love to connect with you over a business opportunity. Could I send you some more information?Example 2:
Could you be interested in a business opportunity, that’s flexible, rewarding & enables you to earn a side income alongside what you do?? XX
Example 3:*If someone comments on your story about this opportunity*
Hey Tasneem, I hope you’re well! I see you replied to my story about getting more information for joining this opportunity! I am so excited to get to know you and tell you a little bit more about this lifechanging opportunity. Would you mind if I get your WhatsApp number so I can send you more information about this opportunity?
*If someone likes picture of yours use the following message
Hey (name), thank you for spreading the love on my page! I was wondering if you’d be free to chat with me regarding what I do and potentially make an extra income alongside your other commitments! If you are interested please let me know! I think you would be an incredible addition to the business and could really flourish and smash it like some of my other teamies!Example 5:
*If someone follows you, use the following message
Hey (name), thank you for giving me a follow and joining my journey! I was wondering if you’d be free to chat with me regarding what I do and potentially make an extra income alongside your other commitments! If you are interested please let me know! II think you would be an incredible addition to the business and could really flourish and smash it like some of my other teamies!
FOLLOWING MESSAGE WHEN YOU GET A RESPONSE
KEY POINTS TO NOTE:
- Adapt these messages to the person you’re speaking to, ideally they’re active on social media.
- The first sentence should be a genuine compliment or a reason for why you're messaging them.
- Approach in a more casual way vs. a more professional way depending on who you speak to.
- If they are students, younger = “be able to earn extra cash while utilizing social media”
- “help pay for studies or any student debt” “help be more independent”
- If they are mums or soon to be mums = “being able to work/earn flexibly around family life”
- If they have their own business = “add an additional revenue to your business” “add more
- flexibility and have a side business that works around you, not the other way around, be able to
- take more time off, have more time and freedom”
- PRO TIP: Always follow up at least once or twice even if they see the message and don't reply, follow up with them. “Would you be interested?”
STEP 2: What to do when they reply
Send them our informal video of Savannah and I explaining what we do.
If they are hesitant to watch the video:
Respond with:Thank you so much for getting back to me! In simple terms, I am partnered with an
internationally successful direct sales company. You can treat it like a business, as I do and have the opportunity to qualify for things like all expenses
paid trips and get a weekly uncapped income, or you can be a distributor where you make some extra profits from any products you share with
others. I prefer the business side of things and really
think you would benefit from it greatly. Would you be interested in more information?