5. Adding subpages
A subpage is a smaller version of the main course page. You can use subpages to create sections and add activities to group activities together.
Add a subpage
- In the course space switch editing on.
- Click on Add an activity or resource under the main course
home page or below an existing heading.
- The ‘add an activity or resource’ screen will appear.
- Under Resources select ‘Subpage’.
Click on the ‘Add’ button
The ‘Adding a new Subpage’ screen will appear.
- Give the subpage a name and you can add a short description.
- Then click on Save and display.
- The empty subpage will appear
Unlike a page, you can add activities and resources to the
subpage and can rearrange their order. You can also move other activities and
resources from elsewhere in the course to the subpage.