What is a badge?
Badges are a means of recognising certain skills and achievements acquired through online courses. Badges demonstrate your work and achievement on a course. As you will be achieving an SPN-branded badge, you will be able to demonstrate that you have successfully studied a course led by the.
While SPN badges do not carry any formal credit and are not subject to the same rigour as formal assessment, you can share your achievement with friends, family and employers, and on social media such as Facebook or LinkedIn. You might like to include your badges or statement of participation on your CV as evidence of self-directed learning.
Badges are a great motivation, helping you to reach the end of the course. Gaining a badge often boosts confidence in the skills and abilities that are needed for successful study. So, completing this course might encourage you to think about taking other courses.
There are four badges you can collect from this course:
- What is a badge? Ebook (EPUB) 1.1MB
- What is a badge? HTML Zip file 484.1KB
- What is a badge? IMS Common Cartridge 484.1KB
- What is a badge? Interactive ebook (EPUB) 1.1MB
- What is a badge? Kindle ebook 186.9KB
- What is a badge? OU XML Package 6.3KB
- What is a badge? OU XML file 15.5KB
- What is a badge? PDF version of web pages 3MB
- What is a badge? RSS 21.3KB
- What is a badge? SCORM 484.3KB
- What is a badge? Word version (optimised for screen readers) 1.3MB
What is a statement of participation?