Taking my learning further
1 What have I learned?
We hope you found Starting your small business interesting and informative.
You may remember answering a few questions at the start of the course about your learning motivations. Now you’ve completed all or part of the course we’d like to ask you to reflect on your experience by completing one last short activity.
If you would like to review your responses to the first questionnaire at the start of the course you can do so by revisiting the Questionnaire about your learning (1) at the start of the course.
Consider where you were when you first started this course.
- How did studying this course fit within your general everyday routine? Did you dedicate time to work on it or were you given time to complete the work?
- Were there any particular challenges you faced? How did you overcome them?
- Have you learned anything that you will be able to take forwards in the future? How might this influence how you do things in the future?
By studying this course you should now be able to:
- explain what business structures are available and suitable for a small business in the UK
- recognise the ways in which a small business can gain and keep customers
- identify the financial and legal obligations of running a small business
- explain some of the common aspects of successful small businesses.
- Taking my learning further Ebook (EPUB) 1.1MB
- Taking my learning further HTML Zip file 482.8KB
- Taking my learning further IMS Common Cartridge 482.9KB
- Taking my learning further Interactive ebook (EPUB) 1.1MB
- Taking my learning further Kindle ebook 189.5KB
- Taking my learning further OU XML Package 7.1KB
- Taking my learning further OU XML file 18KB
- Taking my learning further PDF version of web pages 3MB
- Taking my learning further RSS 29.2KB
- Taking my learning further SCORM 483.2KB
- Taking my learning further Word version (optimised for screen readers) 1.3MB
2 Badges and statement of participation