Welcome to Policies and Procedures in SKIP
This module will cover the policies and procedures that help keep SKIP going! These include the activities and actions that run SKIP day-to-day. Also the governance for our long-term outcomes and decisions.
To complete this module you will need to read through all of the sections below, score over 80% in the end of module quiz and complete the feedback form.
- To know what protected characteristics and unlawful discrimination are, and how they fit into SKIPs' Equality, Diversity and Inclusion Policy.
- To be aware of GDPR and how this affects SKIPs' data collection
- To know how to safely store sensitive and personal information.
- To become familiar with SKIPs' other policies e.g. Recruitment policy, Ethical Fundraising Policy etc.
- To have an understanding of the SKIP bylaws and that they are governing document of the charity.
The most up to date policies and procedures used in this course can be found on the SKIP website (https://www.skipkids.org.uk/).
Please note that SKIP e-learning is charity wide for all our members so there will not be any branch/country/project specific information. Instead the e-learning will focus on charity wide processes and systems you need to know about. If you are a project volunteer you should receive country specific training from your branch. If you are concerned about this please contact email@example.com
If you have any issues completing this module or have any specific feedback you would like to share please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
GDPR statement- Your email address and which modules you have completed will be stored securely for 3 years so we have a record if you apply for another SKIP role. If you wish for your data to be deleted immediately after project please email email@example.com.