Activity and Course completion tracking
If you need to set up completion tracking of activities so that a Statement of Participation or Badge can be configured for your course, you need to switch on the Course completion tracking in the Edit settings. These checks and setup should only be done after everything else in the course is ready, including the quizzes. Some of this configuration (badges) can only be setup by someone with ‘manager’ permissions for a course. If you are the course ‘owner’ you will need to request the ‘manager’ role for your course from email@example.com (please provide the URL of the course for which you are requesting ‘manager’ permissions).
- Set up completion tracking
- Set up activity tracking
- Quiz activity settings
- Bulk editing the resource and activity completion settings
- Course activity completion
- Test the course materials and the quiz
- Set up the badge
- Final checks
- Enable the badge
- Set up the Statement of Participation
5. Course activity completion
- Edit the course completion settings to select the activities which must count towards the completion of the course.
- Administration – Edit completion settings
- Condition: Activity completion
- There will now be some activities lists under ‘activity completion’. Check the boxes for the activities which count towards course completion.
- Condition requires – set this to ‘all selected activities to be completed’
- Save changes