Activities, such as forums, quizzes and wikis enable interactive content to be added to the course. Some are only suitable for a tutor/teacher supported course (tutor only) rather than a free standing open educational resource.
- Blog allows for creation of blogs within a course (tutor only)
- Choice enables a tutor to ask a question and offer possible responses (tutor only)
- Custom Certificate is your preferred design, rather than standard Statement of Participation
- Forum provides a discussion Moodle forum facility (tutor only)
- Glossary can be a list of definitions, like a dictionary, or resources for information.
- H5P HTML5 Package of interactive content (presentations, videos, multimedia, questions etc).
- Lesson enables sharing content and/or practice activities in flexible ways (tutor only).
- Questionnaire allows survey construction using a variety of survey question types.
- Quiz enables a course author to create quizzes comprising questions of various types.
- SCORM package Shareable Content Object Reference Model collection of files.
- StudentQuiz allows students to add questions for the crowd (tutor only).
- Wiki lets users edit a set of linked pages, often a collaborative activity (tutor only).
- Workshop enables collection, review and peer assessment of students' work (tutor only)
10. SCORM package
10.1. Exporting from Articulate 360 to SCORM for import to OpenLearn Create
If you are exporting a course from Articulate 360 to SCORM for uploading into your course on OpenLearn Create, you need to ensure the export settings are configured as follows:
Export type: LMS
LMS: SCORM 1.2
Tracking: Track using course completion
Exit course link: Off or On (this will be dependent on the project)
The most important one here is the Reporting setting – make sure it's Complete/Incomplete and not Passed/Incomplete.