After studying this introductory module and participating in the tasks you will have an awareness of:
- The education context for dyslexia in Scotland
- What dyslexia is and its impact
- How dyslexia is identified and assessed
- Information and practical support strategies when working in the CLD sector.
- The synergy between CLD inclusive practice and dyslexia support.
Before you start you should download your reflective log. How you use the log is up to you. You can save it and work with it online or print it off and keep it up to date in hard copy.
Throughout the module you will be prompted to record your responses to activities and your reflection.