1.2 Learning outcomes
At the end of this study session, you will be able to:
- define and use correctly all of the key words above
- understand the importance of structured action planning
- understand the value of both children’s and other’s participation in developing an action plan
- create an action plan that links objectives, actions, measures of success and resources
- state the characteristics of a good action plan.
Back to previous pagePrevious
Go to next pageNext
1.3 What is action planning?