- Lefever, L. (2007). ‘Blogs in Plain English’ http://www.youtube.com/ results?search_query=wikis+in+plain+english&aq=1&oq=wikis [Tip: hold Ctrl and click a link to open it in a new tab. (Hide tip)] . Accessed 11 March 2010
- Next Generation Learning http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ 20101102103654/ nextgenerationlearning.org.uk/ At-School/ Technology/ Blogs/ Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Stannard, R. ‘How to Blog’ http://www.teachertrainingvideos.com/ blog/ index.html Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Teachers.tv, ‘KS3/4 Music - Teaching Copyright’ http://www.schoolsworld.tv/ videos/ ks3-ks4-music-teaching-copyright Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Teachers.tv (2008) ‘Secondary ICT - Plagiarism - A Cut and Paste Generation’ http://www.schoolsworld.tv/ videos/ secondary-ict-plagiarism-a-cut-and-paste-generation Accessed 14 January 2010.
- BBC, ‘News feeds from the BBC’ http://news.bbc.co.uk/ 1/ hi/ help/ 3223484.stm Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Becta (2006) ‘Safetynet’ http://www.teachfind.com/ becta/ becta-local-authorities-get-involved-communities-safetynet Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Becta (2007) Signposts to safety: Teaching e-safety at Key Stages 3 and 4 http://archive.teachfind.com/ becta/ publications.becta.org.uk/ display180c.html?resID=32424&page=1835 Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Becta (2009a) AUPs in context: Establishing safe and responsible online behaviours, http://www.teachfind.com/ becta/ becta-local-authorities-get-involved-communities-safetynet Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Becta (2009b) ‘Writing for an audience using blogs’ http://www.teachfind.com/ becta/ becta-schools-curriculum-english-writing-audience-using-blogs Accessed 18 October 2010
- Becta (2010a). What is a blog? http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ 20101102103654/ nextgenerationlearning.org.uk/ At-School/ Technology/ Blogs/. Accessed 11 March 2010.
- Becta (2010b) Safeguarding learners. Next Generation Learning, http://webarchive.nationalarchives.gov.uk/ 20110113101521/ http:/ nextgenerationlearning.org.uk/ At-Home/ Internet-safety/ Accessed 18 October 2010.
- Belfast Model School for Girls http://www.belfastgms.org/ school-life/ news/
- Bing Maps http://www.bing.com/ maps/
- Brennan, M. (2008) Blogging, but not for England: a Year 10 venture http://www.nate.org.uk/ cmsfiles/ ict/ h2t/ 8_Blogging_Y10.pdf Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Centre for Learning and Innovation, New South Wales Department of Education and Training, All Right to Copy? http://www.smartcopying.edu.au/ scw/ all-right-to-copy/ index.htm Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Creative Commons http://creativecommons.org/ about/
- Delicious http://delicious.com/
- Edublog Awards http://edublogs.org/
- Ellis, M. (2008) Blogs and the National Curriculum http://www.nate.org.uk/ cmsfiles/ ict/ h2t/ 9_Blogs_and_NC.pdf Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Flickr http://www.flickr.com/
- Google maps http://maps.google.com/
- Google Presentations https://docs.google.com/ support/ bin/ static.py?page=guide.cs&guide=19431
- Lloyd, P. (2008) ‘Explain yuself wha yu mean when yu say podcast’: GCSE poetry podcasts http://www.nate.org.uk/ cmsfiles/ ict/ h2t/ 17_GCSE_poetry_podcasts.pdf Accessed 15 January 2010.
- McMillan, C. (2008) Using podcasting to improve close analysis of language in poetry http://www.nate.org.uk/ cmsfiles/ ict/ h2t/ 16_Podcasting_poetry.pdf Accessed 15 January 2010.
- National Association for the Teaching of English http://www.nate.org.uk/ index.php?page=43 Accessed 15 January 2010.
- National Education Network http://www.nen.gov.uk/
- NEN Gallery http://gallery.nen.gov.uk/ Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Nightingale, J. (2008) ‘Byron sets boundaries’, The Guardian 6 May 2008, http://www.guardian.co.uk/ education/ 2008/ may/ 06/ link.link3 Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Teachers First (2007) ‘Step by Step’ http://www.teachersfirst.com/ content/ blog/ tools.cfm
- Training and Development Agency for Schools, ‘Professional Standards for Teachers’ http://www.tda.gov.uk/ teacher/ developing-career/ professional-standards-guidance/ professional-standards/ .aspx Accessed 14 January 2010.
- YouTube http://www.youtube.com/ index?gl=GB&hl=en-GB
- Baker, S. (2009) Using blogs in science education http://blogging4biology.edublogs.org/ Accessed 15 January 2010.
- Connell, J. John Connell: The Blog http://www.johnconnell.co.uk/ blog/ ?p=601
- Davis, A. (2007) ‘Rationale for educational blogging’, EduBlog Insights http://anne.teachesme.com/ 2007/ 01/ 17/ rationale-for-educational-blogging/ Accessed 4 December 2009.
- Downes, S. (2009) ‘Blogs in Education’, Half an Hour http://halfanhour.blogspot.com/ 2009/ 04/ blogs-in-education.html Accessed 4 December 2009.
- ETC English and Media Review Blog http://etcreviews.wordpress.com/ about/
- Extreme Biology http://missbakersbiologyclass.com/ blog/
- Teaching Tips.com (2008) ‘50 Useful Blogging Tools for Teachers’ http://www.teachingtips.com/ blog/ 2008/ 07/ 21/ 50-useful-blogging-tools-for-teachers/ Accessed 14 January 2010.
- Weald of Kent Grammar School MFL Blog http://www.wok20mfl.blogspot.com/
- Year 10Web 2.0.0 Collaboration for GCSE http://newentenglish.edublogs.org/ about/
- Yorkshire and Humber Grid for Learning (2009) Yhgfl Workshops – Animation http://shareit.yhgfl.net/ enews/ ?tag=animation (accessed 15 January 2010).
Back to previous pagePrevious
Evaluation and certification
Go to next pageNext