supported research into ICT across a range of topics. In particular the following publications focus on assessment and the use of technology to assess:
- Using technology for assessment
- What is an ICT scheme of work?
- Information communications technology (guidance on resources).
Futurelab is an innovative organization that commissions a range of projects and reports. Specific publications of interest include the following:
- Developing and accrediting personal skills and competencies, this reference is included to develop an understanding that a range of factors contribute to assessing a student. National Curriculum levels progress through qualitative aspects which point to developed personal learning and thinking skills
- Digital literacy across the curriculum
- Mapping levels from yearly learning objectives to APP is illustrated in the interactive document Year 7–9 framework learning objectives, this illustrates how assessment could be mapped across years and levels through focusing on sequencing.