Copyright matters, licences, and what you can do with our content in more detail.
- Updated Tuesday 2nd March 2010
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Tuesday, 2nd March 2010
- Body text - Creative Commons BY-NC-SA 4.0: The Open University
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Re-using OpenLearn content and other intellectual property questions' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Frequently Asked Questions
- Latest pages tagged - OpenLearn
- Latest comments on this page