Might be a silly question to some but as a pessimist I get anxious when happy as I keep thinking when will it end?
My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
Debate: How do you know happiness?
Worrying about happiness prompted a question from Evrods, a forum member.
Originally published: Friday, 5th September 2008
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'A bronze of Rodin's The Thinker' - Copyrighted: Copyright: Jupiter Images
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Debate: How do you know happiness?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Philosophy
- Latest pages tagged - points for debate
- Latest pages tagged - happiness
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?