Might be a silly question to some but as a pessimist I get anxious when happy as I keep thinking when will it end?
Worrying about happiness prompted a question from Evrods, a forum member.
- Duration 5 mins
- Updated Friday 5th September 2008
- Introductory level
- Posted under Philosophy
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Friday, 5th September 2008
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'A bronze of Rodin's The Thinker' - Copyrighted: Copyright: Jupiter Images
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Debate: How do you know happiness?' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Philosophy
- Latest pages tagged - points for debate
- Latest pages tagged - happiness
- Latest comments on this page