After a shaky start, the Open2 community got into a discussion about whether it can ever be right to torture...
Skip to content
Debate: A right to torture?
Updated Wednesday 30th July 2008
A debate from the Open2 archive
Originally published: Wednesday, 30th July 2008
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
- Image 'A bronze of Rodin's The Thinker' - Copyrighted: Copyright: Jupiter Images
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: Mary Evans Picture Library Marx: Biography
- Copyright: Brad Calkins | Dreamstime.com Do we have a right to die?
- Liquid emulsion under Creative Commons BY-NC-ND 4.0 license If a pig gives you a new liver, do you give the pig rights?