We've all seen expensively-built brands of water, with exquisite bottles and beautiful labels. But how does the value of that brand increase or decline depending upon context? Try our water sampler to find out...You need the Flash Player (version 9 or higher) to view this - download Flash. http://www2.open.ac.uk/openlearn/food_quiz/water/chooseomatic.swf
Skip to content
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Your Choice, Your Brand? Water
Updated Tuesday 16th November 2010
What's the perfect brand of water? Try our interactive water sampler to find out
Originally published: Tuesday, 16th November 2010
- Body text - Copyright: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Subscribe to our 'Your Choice, Your Brand? Water' When and Where feed
- Subscribe to our 'Open University broadcasting schedule' feed
- Subscribe to our 'What's On' feed
- Latest pages by The OpenLearn team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Business Strategy & Studies
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Environmental Studies
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Accounting & Finance
- Latest pages tagged - brands
- Latest pages tagged - consumers
- Latest pages tagged - Your Choice, Your Brand?
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: The Open University Why do some brands endure while others fade away?
- By MissTessmacher via Flickr under Creative Commons licence under Creative-Commons license The Foods That Make Billions: Liquid Gold
- Copyright free: helpsg What are Mintzberg’s five components of an organisation? The one-minute guide