- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
We look at how to improve your house, and be energy saving at the same time
Originally published: Tuesday, 25th March 2008
- Body text - Copyright: open university (interactive)
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by The A Land Worth Loving team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Environmental Studies
- Latest pages tagged - energy
- Latest pages tagged - housing
- Latest pages tagged - gas [fuel]
- Latest pages tagged - insulation
- Latest pages tagged - electricity
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?
Other content you may like
More like this
- Copyright: The Open University Caretakers of the future
- Copyright free: AMISOM Public Information Why is East Africa experiencing such a terrible drought?
- Graeme Walker under CC-BY-SA licence under Creative-Commons license Predict and provide (and pollute)
- JohnGreyTurner under CC-BY-NC-ND licence under Creative-Commons license Nuclear power - yes please?