The Open University since 2006
Alternatively you can skip the navigation by pressing 'Enter'.
Study this free course
Enrol to access the full course, get recognition for the skills you learn, track your progress and on completion gain a statement of participation to demonstrate your learning to others. Make your learning visible!
My course progress
Copyright & revisions
Originally published: Tuesday, 11th October 2016
- Creative-Commons: The Open University is proud to release this free course under a Creative Commons licence. However, any third-party materials featured within it are used with permission and are not ours to give away. These materials are not subject to the Creative Commons licence. See terms and conditions. Full details can be found in the Acknowledgements and our FAQs section.
- This site has Copy Reuse Tracking enabled - see our FAQs for more information.
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by Professor Graham Pike
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Health, Sports & Psychology
- Latest pages tagged - FPSY_1
- Latest pages tagged - forensic psychology
- Latest pages tagged - witness investigation
- Latest pages tagged - eyewitness testimony
- Latest pages tagged - investigative skills
- Latest pages tagged - human cognition
- Latest pages tagged - miscarriage of justice
- Latest pages tagged - free courses
- Latest comments on this page