My OpenLearn Profile
- Personalise your OpenLearn profile
- Save your favourite content
- Get recognition for your learning
- 10 mins
- Level 1: Introductory
Centre of gravity
What role does the centre of gravity play in keeping structures upright - or failing to?
Originally published: Thursday, 27th March 2008
- Body text - Copyrighted: The Open University
Tags, Ratings and Social Bookmarking
If you enjoyed this, why not follow a feed to find out when we have new things like it? Choose an RSS feed from the list below. (Don't know what to do with RSS feeds?)
Remember, you can also make your own, personal feed by combining tags from around OpenLearn.
- Latest OpenLearn pages
- Latest pages by The Forensic Engineering team
- Latest pages from OpenLearn - Engineering & Technology
- Latest pages tagged - engineering
- Latest pages tagged - disasters
- Latest pages tagged - forensic engineering
- Latest pages tagged - Tay Bridge
- Latest pages tagged - centre of gravity
- Latest comments on this page
For further information, take a look at our frequently asked questions which may give you the support you need.Have a question?